at Marketing/Promotion/Publicity/Sales - Book Publishing | Salary: Competitive | Job#: SG-4462 | 9 May 2017
(Connecticut) Brand Marketing Manager – Well-known Trade Publisher is seeking a savvy and creative Brand Marketing Manager to join their growing and successful team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop, execute and manage innovative marketing programs. This individual will drive results with a combination of promotional, merchandising, pro-social and new partnership-driven innovation.
• Developing new brand partnerships
• Innovative & impactful marketing campaigns
• Achieving new business development targets
• Retail marketing innovation
• Social media campaigns
• Partnering with sales to achieve annual revenue targets
• Collaboration with category editorial and media engagement teams
• Expanding market & consumer reach
• Growing an already thriving marketing network that informs both product and publishing decision-making
• Event marketing including category trade shows.
• Proven ability to creatively sustain and grow revenue and market reach
• Market-driven mind-set that frames opportunities in a commercial context
• Marketing and business development experience; publishing experience is helpful
• Superb communication skills
• Experience creating, executing and tracking national campaigns and product launches
• Relationship driven
• Digitally savvy and digital marketing experience
• Sales focused
• Entrepreneurial flair
• A passion for content
• Retail marketing experience.