at New Media/Internet | Salary: Competitive | Job#: JR-4477 | 10 Feb 2017
(NYC/Remote) Social Media Manager – Nonprofit organization seeking a Social Media Manager. This role will be responsible for executing a variety of initiatives to leverage the organization’s public relations efforts, consumer and member marketing, and education efforts and various annual meetings to maximize exposure and generate measurable results.
• Planning and goal setting, including the development of a social media marketing plan to include:
• Develop a social media marketing plan including content, promotion, and engagement strategies, as well as ROI assessment strategy to include KPIs.
• Further develop brand awareness and online reputation
• Create and manage all published content
• Create and implement a content editorial calendar to manage consumer marketing campaigns, meeting promotions, annual statistics, media coverage, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, PR, Communications, Digital/Social Media, Marketing or related field
• Experience working in social media with a proven track record
• Demonstrable expertise of data-based reporting and analytics for digital channels
• Experience in content marketing and application and/or online publishing is ideal
• Excellent writing and language skills
• Functions well in a team environment