at Sales- Books | Salary: Competitive | Job#: SG-4487 | 26 Apr 2017
(Arkansas, Louisiana) Director of Educational Partnerships – Expanding K-12 educational publishing and services company seeks a full-time results-minded sales professional to deliver increased sales in the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, or Alabama. The Account Executive is responsible for executing a sales plan for growth with repeat and new customers.
Experience/Skills of the Successful Candidate Include:
• The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales, success in managing a multi-million dollar territory.
• 2 years’ experience in K-12 educational market is preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree, valid driver’s license, and ability for overnight travel are required.
• The candidate must live within the Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, or Mississippi territory.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on being the best, and ready to drive your own book of business.
• Proven sales professional seeking a large sales geography and a defined career path.