at Corporate Communications | Salary: Competitive | Job#: JR-4518 | 8 Sep 2017
(Greater New York City) Manager, Employee Engagement Communications – Company seeks a highly experienced internal communications professional to lead it’s internal employee engagement communications programs. Requires outstanding communications instincts and proven employee communications success on a worldwide scale.
The Manager, Employee Engagement Communications, is responsible for global internal communications that engage employees in the company’s strategy as key contributors to it’s success.
• Responsible for all global internal communications that engage employees
• Design communications programs that increase employee business acumen and aligns them with company strategy, goals, issues, and best practices
• Develop key messages and ensure their timely communication to employees
• Work closely with senior management, including Human Resources, to ensure alignment and integration of employee messages and initiatives.
• Translate strategies into communications and change management plans
• Evaluate and improve current employee communications system
• Partner with other functions on critical communication and change management issues and assist in crafting key corporate messages around initiatives
• Provide functional expertise for global field communicators involved in employee engagement communications.
• Develop appropriate metrics to measure the impact of internal communications.