at Marketing/Promotion/Publicity/Sales - Book Publishing | Salary: Competitive | Job#: SG-4519 | 14 Sep 2017
(Connecticut) Marketing (Book Publishing) – Trade publisher seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing an annual, seasonal and channel development marketing plan that achieves both annual and long-range growth targets. The position will report to the Publisher.
• Partner with the category editorial and media engagement teams to develop and execute effective category marketing plans
• Create and launch revenue-generating category marketing partnerships
• Achieve annual growth and profit targets with a focus on brand signature publishing initiatives
• Partner with editorial in the development of category product plans
• Partner with the sales team to successfully achieve annual revenue targets and new business development objectives
• Drive innovation and market reach as markets evolve.
• Sustain a thriving marketing network that informs both product and publishing decision-making.
•A proven ability to creatively sustain revenue and profit growth.
•Market-driven mindset that frames opportunities in a commercial context.
•Superb communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a team and with both internal and external brand partners.
•Ability to effectively position and create national consumer awareness and market reach around significant product launches.