at Editorials- Magazines | Salary: Competitive | Job#: JR-4527 | 8 Sep 2017
(Northeastern US) Editor In Chief – Upscale regional magazine seeking an Editor in Chief. This role oversees all day-to-day operations of the magazine, including direct management of core staff and outside vendors. The position also directs all planning, budget management, strategic initiatives and administrative requirements, directly supervises the advertising director and content development editor, and interfaces directly with web/print production and art direction.
• Plan and shape editorial/advertising content for all magazine editions, products, and platforms
• Develop and execute booking plans for all print editions.
• Set workflow structures to meet quality and deadline goals.
• Play a direct role in booking editorial/advertising content into all products
• Work with and through the content development editor and art contractor to develop, maintain and grow a network of high-quality freelancers
• Manage all accounts receivables/payables, collections, subscriber communications, etc.
• Manage software, vendors, equipment purchases and facilities
• Propose ideas for new revenue or content strategies