(Greater New York City Area) Project Director - Medical communications company seeking a new Project Director. The Project Director manages a project management team who works together to create and disseminate accurate and timely promotional medical educational information, including meetings and materials to healthcare professionals. This is done by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, healthcare professionals, freelance support personnel, medical societies and other 3rd party organizations, as warranted.
- Assist with client management and, at more senior levels, begin to lead client management.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop proposals, plan, present, and implement creative tactical programming to meet financial objectives as established.
- Identify opportunities with current clients and turn these opportunities into new projects.
- Direct all aspects of content development, production, reproduction, and shipping to be sure that projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Plan and implement programs from concept through delivery by establishing, monitoring, and adhering to project schedules either independently or as the team leader and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Manage financial responsibilities of each project relative to budget, including generating, monitoring, and directly executing the implementation of all financial records.
- Assist with selecting and hiring appropriate staff on an as needed basis to ensure a productive project management team.
- Adhere to client-specific HCC/Pharma guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Medical Education.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the promotional medical education process.
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories, as required.