(Greater New York City Area) Project Manager - Medical communications company seeking a new Project Manager. This role is responsible for overseeing the timely, quality delivery of a portfolio of medical communications projects. He/She is also responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, staff, suppliers, clients, physicians, and other relevant groups associated with overall project/account delivery. The Project Manager is also responsible for supporting the Account Director/Senior Account Director in generating revenue from existing accounts and, in some cases, new accounts.
- Responsible for overall scope of each project, developing plans/timelines/budgets, and driving projects to timely, quality delivery.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively addresses those needs to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Work with account and project team to ensure the delivery of each project relative to budget, and the overall profitability of the account, including the tracking and reconciliation of hours.
- Help to facilitate the reporting of financial records to client on a regular basis.
- Support Account Team in the development of proposals/budgets to implement creative educational programs.
- Work with Account Director/Senior Account Director to help select and hire appropriate staff, train and develop Coordinators on a routine basis, and delegate as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in scientific field
- 2+ years experience in Project Management in Medical Education.
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the professional education process