(Connecticut) Associate Media/Publicity Manager – Publisher is seeking an Associate Media/Publicity Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing category annual, seasonal and key title media plans that create significant consumer awareness in publisher market segments; fully leverages strategic partner’s full media platforms; and drive overall category and lead title sales performance. The position reports to the Publisher.
• Partner with the category marketing and editorial teams to develop and execute effective category media engagement plans.
• Create and launch revenue-generating category media partnerships.
• Achieve annual growth and profit targets.
• Drive innovation and market reach as markets evolve.
• Sustain a thriving marketing network that informs both effective media engagement initiatives and successful product positioning.
• Develop and implement brand social media annual campaigns
• A proven ability to creatively evolve media engagement to broaden consumer awareness.
• Market-driven mindset that frames opportunities in a commercial context.
• Superb communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a team and with both internal and external brand partners.
• Ability to effectively position and create national consumer awareness and market reach around significant product launches.
Salary: Competitive | Job#: SG-4520