(Northwest) Account Executive (K-12) – Leading K-12 Publisher of products and services designed to help educators promote and increase student achievement is seeking a Territory Manager covering the Northwest.
The primary functions of this position are to:
• Deliver sales at the goal number established by the company via phone, email, and on-site sales.
• Develop and execute a sales territory plan to for Resources, Global PD, Events, Hybrids and Professional Development.
• Develop and execute a sales territory plan to increase sales in existing and new customers.
• Achievement of Sales Goal
• Product Knowledge
• Territory and Project Sales Planning
• Customer Relationships with Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent and Director levels and information-sharing with management/marketing
• Able to work effectively with internal Sales Support, Inside Sales Team and the Professional Development Team
• Able to manipulate external sources for customer research and trends to direct Marketing and Business Development teams.
Proven track record in sales
Two years K-12 sales experience essential.
Salary: Competitive | Job#: SG-4517