(New Jersey) The marketing and sales coordinator will be responsible for working with product, marketing and sales managers to provide sales & marketing support and administration. In this position the coordinator is responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns and projects for company products and services within the US market and well as management of print book sales with company’s distribution partners. The aim of this role is to support revenue, profit and brand awareness for the company’s portfolio.
· Work with the Marketing and Product Managers to keep track of upcoming product launches and ensure US plans are executed.
· Execute dynamic and engaging marketing campaigns for all products to the Americas. Report on campaign results, trends and results.
· Monitor sales and sales patterns to inform marketing strategies.
· Research market as required by sales and marketing.
· Assist in the management of updates made to the website, including product information.
· Proofread and review marketing materials and copy, making sure it is appropriate for a local audience.
· Manage local branding and Social media activities.
· Provide effective sales & marketing support to the US sales team and provide them with information, material, translated copy etc.
· Provide support for local channels and distributors.
· Assist with organizing local trade shows, seminars and other customer events related to marketing.
· Provide basic front line customer support for technical queries.
· Comply with data protection legislation and act responsibly on matters of data disclosure both internally and to third parties.
· Become familiar with the Health and Safety and Fire policies for the organization and to attend mandatory updates where required.
· Highly organized, motivated and self-confident. Proven ability to work accurately and quickly without close supervision.
· Ability to prioritize and manage a challenging workload and to work on own initiative
· Able to demonstrate creative flair, attention to detail, with excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· First class written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to travel occasional both domestically and overseas
· Demonstrated marketing experience, preferably gained in an academic or business publishing environment with experience of digital marketing
· Spanish (business/fluency), a plus
Salary: Competitive SG-4554