(NE) Prestigious publishing company seeking a STEM Specialist to help drive sales in the STEM higher education markets. While the position involves providing valuable feedback to marketing and editorial teams, the primary focus is on driving sales through active support of sales representatives and managers in the field. The Specialist is expected to travel as needed, especially during the primary selling seasons. Travel also includes regional and national conferences, as well as various training, marketing, and sales events. There is also a significant training component to this position along with support for VIP technology adoptions.
· Drive growth for both print and digital products by selecting Top Opportunities, delivering sales presentations, campus visits, attending conferences, and regional events.
· Develop regional sales strategies and tools
· Launch 1st edition titles and promote adoption of models such as LMS Integration and Inclusive Access
· Product and technology training
· Regular and timely submissions of trip reports
· Contribute to product development across STEM teams
· Ongoing customer support
· College degree and minimum of 3 years Higher Education Publishing experience
· Technical proficiency in both functional skills and broad-based business knowledge
· Strong communication and team-building skills
· Strong business management, leadership, and people management skills
· Able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment
· Ability to take initiative to identify current and potential problems and solutions
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4621