(NYC) This critical role has a broad scope that covers marketing operational efficiency, business and customer analytics and marketing campaign execution. The ideal candidate must be resourceful and strong at operational execution, data analytics and problem solving, and must be self-motivated, discipline and integrity. He/she must bring a strong partner to individuals across the organization as part of the responsibilities will be to provide operational support to partnering departments (IT, Communications, etc.) The candidate must also be strong at interpreting data to tell the story of the customer and/or client. This individual will report directly to the CMO and balance responsibilities spanning across the rhythm of the business, communications, executive management, and culture.
· Lead, manage and develop the Marketing Operations and Analytics team.
· Manage and support the operational efficiency of the marketing organization and additional outreach initiatives.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders within the organization and across the company to define, prioritize, and monitor key performance indicators on a quarterly and annual review cycle.
· Identify and govern the definition, measurement, and monitoring of Marketing KPIs across regions, products, campaigns, and program initiatives. Including identifying risks and providing corrective action recommendations to key stakeholders.
· Facilitate the process for setting global goals, targets, measures, and dashboard priorities across the marketing organization.
· Assist with preparation for key meetings and reviews with executive leadership.
· Manage “run the business” operations such as staff calls organization meetings, quarterly meetings and planning meetings set the cadence and agenda including executive reporting on marketing’s impact to the business. Help prioritize schedule and calendar.
· Provide a more sophisticated way to better identify customer and client opportunities though customer behavior insights and analytics.
· Develop a new way to gather, analyze and define the program, methodology and processes to provide a data driven and intelligent assessment of the customer and the requirements they have to transform their business.
· Communicate regularly with key stakeholder to ensure alignment and accountability.
· Deliver the most compelling and relevant content to customers and clients through audience engagement on our capabilities, customer stories and advocacy, creative visualization of our marketing assets.
· This leader will guide the team in developing world class marketing programs with definition, process, measurement and reporting on the marketing programs below:
-Customer advocacy and references
-Promotion, communication and education of our capabilities
-Social engagement and programs to have ongoing dialogue with our internal and external customers.
· Strong data analytics and business acumen
· Problem solving expert and innovative thinking are a must
· Ability to create presentations, executive emails, blogs, papers and any other written material for the CMO
· 8+ years of work experience in analysis, project management and presentations to sr. execs
**Please include a cover letter with salary requirements.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4633