(NY Metro Area) The Junior Recruiter will support the Recruitment Department with the execution of full life cycle, requisition-based recruitment. The ideal candidate must possess a recruiting background with measurable results and a comprehensive understanding and basic knowledge of personnel policy and procedure.
· Develop a close working relationship with all hiring managers for open requisitions
· Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse, qualified candidate pool for management consultation
· Pre-qualify candidates for consideration through resume/candidate review
· Provide advice and counsel on job description development
· Interview scheduling and coordination
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 1 year of recruiting experience in a Human Resources department
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in full life cycle recruitment
· Knowledge and experience with a variety of recruitment tools and technologies
· Team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong project management skills / able to manage multiple tasks and projects
· Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Please send cover letter outlining your salary requirements.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4645