Publicity Director – Fiction
(NYC) Well-known book publisher is seeking a Publicity Director to assist with the needs of their growing team. This is a new role and there are no limits to what this leader can create and achieve.
· Will be part of the Leadership Team.
· Creating and executing publicity campaigns for company’s adult fiction imprint (contemporary and historical fiction, mystery/thriller, and book club fiction titles) with laser-like focus on demand drivers that make the most impact.
· Consistently creating relevant and effective press materials and story ideas to pitch to top media outlets.
· Collaborating closely with authors, editorial, marketing and sales in order to drive successful title launches and build author brand awareness.
· Cultivating relationships with top media contacts and influencers through one-on-one meetings, trade shows and other industry events.
· High level of excitement and drive coupled with a proven ability to drive reader awareness and sales.
· Highly collaborative and creative environment.
· Strong writing and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently.
· Working knowledge of social media platforms as leveraged for author promotion.
· An absolute passion for books and belief that books change lives!
Salary: Competitive SG-4558