(NYC) Education company seeking a Director of Product Marketing. The purpose of this role is to accelerate the pace of new product introductions and to optimize the performance of existing products. Additionally, the position is responsible for the life cycle management of products and services in order to optimize market plan performance, revenue growth and profitability objectives.
- Develop business plans and positioning of cutting edge products in the marketplace.
- Hold accountability for revenue attainment and profitability.
- Function as product owner within the company throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine and execute product life-cycle decisions.
- Ensure and monitors product consistency for alignment with the overall marketing and corporate strategy.
- Oversee the product performance, revenue, market share, penetration, and profitability objectives to determine and recommend product marketing strategy expenditures.
- Serves as day-to-day manager for the Product Marketing team, driving team growth as needed.
- 10+ years’ experience with growing responsibilities in product management/marketing.
- 3-5 years of progressive managerial and leadership experience at the department head level.
- Project Management background.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing required but MBA preferred.