(Pittsburgh, PA) International engineering association seeks a new Editorial Content Director. This role will define and lead strategy, manage a team, and oversee development of editorial content.
- Define strategy for producing content and define a content plan
- Create, commission and/or license content.
- Manage team of Content Editors to productize content in a variety of formats
- Define editorial standards, based on an understanding of user expectations and scholarly publishing practices and workflow for all content types
- Work with stakeholders in events, education and professional development.
- Direct the work of editorial boards.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering in product's core industry or journalism required
- 7+ years leading editorial teams creating products across media
- Proven expertise in the aerospace industry
- 20% domestic and international travel to trade shows, conferences and editorial board meetings.
Salary: Competitive JR-4562