A medical communications company is seeking a Vice President to join its Client Services Team. This role requires strong leadership skills and solid strategic vision and account management.
- Participate in weekly client calls, strategic and tactical planning sessions with client leadership, supervision and coaching of experienced direct reports, financial forecasting, and budget management.
- Serve as primary client lead and manage a cross-functional internal staff for the execution of multiple initiatives.
- Play an active role in the company’s strategic growth plan, including new business identification and pitch efforts, as well as resource allocation
- Participate in strategic partnerships with sister agencies
- Play an active role as a coach and mentor to junior colleagues to secure professional growth and enable the company to continue to retain and promote key talent.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in pharmaceutical marketing; MBA or other Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 6 years medical communication or clinician-focused healthcare marketing agency-side experience
- Strategic acumen and consultative client management experience
- Previous success leading client business coupled with the experience of encouraging and supporting direct reports
- Willingness to travel
Salary: Competitive JR-4565