(NYC) Leading publisher of research and classroom-oriented educational materials is seeking an experienced inside sales professional to sell their digital media products to the K-12 and Public Library markets. The Inside Sales Regional Account Executive supports company objectives by increasing revenue from an existing client base while acquiring new customers within an assigned territory.
· Identifies prospective accounts and builds, develops, and maintains relationships with decision makers to strengthen company’s market position and close sales.
· Accomplish sales goals through direct daily communication with decision-makers, including librarians, media directors, distance learning coordinators, faculty, and technical staff who influence or procure company products and services.
· Prospect, grow, and manage an account list while meeting revenue goals.
· Follow-up on leads via e-mail and telephone.
· Devise and execute strategy for evaluating and maximizing opportunities in an assigned territory.
· Develop and maintain product knowledge for all company brands and services.
· Ability to conduct product demonstrations over the phone and through webinars.
· Keep management informed of sales activity and opportunities.
· Update all account information in a CRM.
· Attend conferences and visit accounts.
· 4-year college degree and experience in educational sales
· Strong telephone, written, and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in common business software tools, including Microsoft Office and contact management tools
· Some travel is required to visit accounts and attend conferences.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4575