(New Rochelle, NY) Education publishing company seeking a new Bids Coordinator. This role provides overall support to the Request for Proposal (RFP) and Bids Manager in the processing and administration of all company Bid Proposals and customer documentation.
- Assist with the administration of all Bid Proposals, related customer forms and applications at every stage in the process.
- Administer all aspects of Bids in a timely manner, including maintaining schedules and deadlines, organizing resources, coordinating inputs and reviews, ensuring strategy implementation and compliance, conducting status meetings and milestone reviews, resolving internal team issues, and ensuring on-time project completion.
- Assist with the distribution of all required supplemental documents (electronic and hard copy), such as corporate information including but not limited to financials, certifications, and insurance forms.
- Assist with the management of a repository of approved key documents and content used in the proposal process for submission of Bids to districts across the country.
- Help with the maintenance of a RFP/Bid (HUB) database containing all RFPs and Bids in conjunction with their schedules, renewals and forms.
- Work collaboratively in a cross divisional team environment, fostering relationships with Regional Sales Managers and Local Sales Reps.
- Coordinate Bid completion, shipping, and delivery activities for assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in education, business, sales, marketing, or related area.
- 1-3 years of related experience in the administration of RFPs/bids.
- Experience working with all levels of management.
- Adept at database/information management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Salary: Competitive SG-4580