Senior Vice President of Finance
Mid-size healthcare agency seeking a Senior Vice President, Finance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is interested in moving into a Chief Financial Role in the very near future.
- Oversee internal and external financial reporting and analysis and provide fiscal guidance and direction in all accounting matters.
- Manage revenue recognition, payroll, budgeting, client billable hours, loan compliance, capital asset management, and internal controls.
- Prepare monthly consolidated income statements, balance sheets, and revenue and cash projections.
- Responsible for monthly P&L forecasts and analysis of actual versus budgeted results.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the company’s financial statements across all business units.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s accounting policies, practices, processes, and internal controls in concert with the CFO.
- Manage, train and develop the members of the Accounting department.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a CPA
- Seven to ten years aggregate experience in public and private managerial accounting – “Big 4” experience preferred
- Prior experience working in a portfolio company of a private equity firm
- Exceptional knowledge of GAAP
Salary: Competitive JR-4581