(NYC) The Client Development Coordinator will act as a liaison, working to ensure client satisfaction, timely delivery of products and resolving client concerns. He / or She will play a critical role in developing and maintaining client relationships, so a strong understanding of client service is a must. This is a unique opportunity for proactive self-starter to become a key player at a growing, dynamic digital media and information organization, working with the world’s top colleges and universities.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 + years’ experience in online marketing, including email, advertising, and content-based marketing with a market leading sales organization
· Knowledge of campus recruiting practices a plus
· Developing and executing research-based, goal-oriented strategies for higher education clients
· Interest in developing presentation skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Ability to thrive in a high-activity, dynamic work environment
· Able to align with the company's culture and values
· Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4582