(New York) Educational publisher is seeking a content engineering solution professional to join their US EdTech sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial and experienced, who has a track record of creating winning immersive content engineering solutions in the EdTech world. This executive will preferably have relevant prior experience with a content engineering services company and/or content engineering company selling into EdTech market, education publishers and/or Higher Ed institutions. Candidates having experience in technology services sales in EdTech, Digital Learning, Technology and Services business are ideal candidates.
· Increase in Revenue from target accounts – win digital programs, DLO deals
· Project/Program management – execution and delivery, improving client satisfaction and NPS.
· Meeting Clients – Capture client requirements and present and communicate company offerings
· Engaging in solution definition exercise: Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate a real-world product and solution that will support their business strategies and goals and be practically executable by delivery team.
· Build proof of concept using Web application framework, front end engineering stack
· Write Proposals and Presentations – build estimates for immersive content solutions project deliverables
· Publish Blogs, White Paper for Company - Drive company’s thought-leadership on ID, UX & Creative Arts practice
· Project and Program Management - Orchestrate the management of scope and risks and also provide leadership and mentorship to delivery team on approach and execution of solutions for content projects
· Client Engagement at CXO level - Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CIO/CTO/CEO and senior team and leverage relationship to generate and support sales activities including achieving personal sales targets.
· Technical skills
· Understanding of the Digital Programs, Digital First – technology, platforms, and content play
· Understanding of Tools, Frameworks, Libraries for Automated Code Development, Engineering, Testing and Deployment
· Understanding of the UX, UI, Design aspects of Digital Programs, and the science of learning within digital programs – delivering better learning efficacy
· Understanding of the overall industry – technology and content trends, competition, and Ed-tech/Publishing space, K12, and Higher Ed market
· Client focus, and ability to focus on delivering value to the client. Ability to network with clients in industry events and also one on one. Willingness to reach out to the clients and set meetings, and take meetings
· Industry knowledge- ability to draw upon industry contacts and rolodex for arranging meetings
· Partnership capabilities – ability to create partnership to (a) enhance company’s ability to build next generation solution capabilities as well as (b) identifying new opportunities within client accounts
· Sourcing capabilities – able to identify talent and vendors who can serve and deliver some of company’s solutions to clients
· Numbers and analytics – ability to build revenue plans, cost estimates, project P&L, and justification to clients on the ROI from company solution
· Ability to write proposals, and presentations to pitch company’s capabilities and solutions
· Multicultural team engagement skills – ability to engage the team across geographies and time zones, multicultural
· Mobility- Willingness to relocate and commute/travel to deliver projects
· Creativity and action oriented – ability to work with limited resources, and fast paced, quick turn arounds to deliver solutions and services to clients
· Industry events participation, presentation at industry level, white papers, and blogs, social networking, online digital presence
· Knowledge of digital content / curriculum development workflow and instructional design services is a strong plus.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4657