(New York) The Director (Business Development & Sales) will represent the Digital Learning Products division of this educational publisher in north America and identify prospects in the market, build suitable partnerships, identify alternate segments and areas where these products can be sold and generate sustainable revenue and margins for the company.
· Primary responsibility is generating revenue; product sales; SAS platform License sales/contracts
· Generate leads through networking and other channels like Events/Conferences
· Demonstrate the SAS product and also present the product and capabilities
· Networking in the relevant industry using online channels like Linked In and offline channels.
· Exposure in managing Institutional/corporate (B2B) sales in either Education or corporate training is a must
· Functional knowledge of technology to be able to answer basic questions about the product
· Rolodex, past experience of generating leads/sales in Professionals Services/ Learning and Education businesses
· Experience in selling SAS/Cloud/Product sales, License contracts, Implementation / Professional Services and solutions
· Hands on Experience to price a solution, write proposals, doing presentations and negotiations.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4658