(New York) Educational publisher is looking for technology solutions professional to join their US EdTech sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial and experienced professional, who has a track record of creating winning technology solutions in the EdTech world. He/or She will preferably have relevant prior experience with a technology services company and/or an educational technology platform company selling into EdTech market, education publishers and/or Higher Ed institutions.
· Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate a real-world product architecture and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals, while being practically executable by delivery team
· Drive company’s thought-leadership on engineering and technology practice
· Provide technical leadership and mentorship to delivery team on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
· Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CIO/CTO/CEO and leverage relationship to generate and support sales activities including achieving personal sales conversion targets.
· Ability to develop sales campaigns along with sales, inside sales and delivery
· Ability to create value and consult with the customer directly.
· Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree preferable)
· Demonstrable thought-leadership in EdTech world and digital learning solutions
· Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
· Expertise in digital technology platforms and learning systems
· Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
· Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate solutions and build winning proposals
· Networking through events and professional groups
· Mastery over presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate around technology stacks, hands on experience in Server, Client and Infra stacks would be great.
· Ability to Liaison with decision makers/ C-Level executives at target accounts, ability to discuss Education market trends intelligently and to direct internal team to come out with a solution meeting customer needs are essentials
· Knowledge of content / curriculum development workflow and instructional design services is a strong plus
· Candidates having experience in technology services sales in EdTech, Digital Learning, Technology and Services business are ideal candidates.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4659