(NYC) Well-known international publisher serving health professionals and students worldwide is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for global marketing of their new e-product .This is a challenging position that will involve marketing this exciting new product as well as overseeing the market launch of new and innovative e-products to similar markets.
· Promote and sell publisher’s electronic products for preparation globally to medical students. Sell directly, or (potentially) through partnerships with distributors
· Design and execute an effective global marketing strategy with the objective of growing sustainable new business
· Build and maintain close relationships with your colleagues in sales, editorial and product development
· Develop a strong understanding of competitor landscape and position publisher’s offering successfully against these.
· FIRST EXPERIENCE IN AND/OR AMBITIONS TO LEADING A TEAM
· Digital marketing track experience, especially in social, search and retail advertising
· Experience in marketing web-based media offering
· Experienced in SEO, tracking, managing websites and e-commerce
· Knowledge and experience with CRM and other desktop productivity software in addition to Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc., as well as first class communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated success in developing digital marketing strategies and growing sales
· Demonstrated capabilities in an aggressive business environment
· This position requires college level education and a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience in a comparable position, preferably in education or other subscription-based media offerings
· The successful candidate is a professional marketing person, an achiever, good at developing, implementing and controlling comprehensive digital marketing strategies. Also, in addition to having an entrepreneurial outlook and a responsible attitude, this marketing manager is capable of working under pressure and is an outstanding team player.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4667