(Remote) This sales representative will be responsible for achieving paper and/or print sales, GP and margin goals to deliver profitable segment and customer account growth.
· Partner with sales team on supporting new business selling efforts and ongoing account management.
· Actively engage in sales calls on existing customers and cold calling on prospective customers at a frequency that places company in the preferred position.
· Meet individualized paper segment sales, gross profit and margin goals as determined by management, sell and promote paper and value-added services to meet or exceed both short term and long-term goals in an established territory.
· Develop a sufficient number of high potential prospects to generate long-term sales growth.
· Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in assigned territory as well as prepare and conduct regular business reviews to impact customer growth opportunities.
· Collaborate with sales development and sales support resources to provide customer proposals and quotations focused on generating business and market growth potential.
· Align with group paper sales specialist to expand segment and product knowledge base and collaborate on promoting consultative selling solutions to generate new and existing customer growth opportunities.
· Develop business and financial acumen to effectively implement paper sales strategies as directed by sales managers and consistently generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds business and segment goals.
· Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly and participate in issue resolution with all involved parties.
· Actively leverage sales technology and tools to meet strategic account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth potential.
· Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance sales competencies and further expand ability to effectively generate profitable customer and segment growth.
· Ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment essential.
· College degree required
· Technical Skills – Desktop – PC Software – Microsoft Office - Proficient- Required
· Application Skills – Use – MAX – Developing – Desired
· Sales Experience – related to this industry.
Salary: Competitive Job#: SG-4668